Requirements: Child must be currently enrolled in Kindergarten
Ratios: Ohio Job and Family Services allows for a 1 teacher to 20 students ratio. We will not exceed 1 teacher with 10 students.
This allows for quality programming and ensures the children’s sense of safety and security within the classroom.
We offer the following classes on:
- Monday and Thursday from 12:30-3:00
- Tuesday from 12:30-3:00 and Friday from 9:00-11:30
- Alternating Wednesdays from 12:30-3:00
- The program is provided to supplement Kindergarten
- The teacher will create activities to support your child’s educational growth.
- The program will include, but is not limited to, letter sounds and letter recognition, number recognition and number concepts, counting, sorting, classifying and matching activities, and other skills that will you’re your child exceed in Kindergarten.
- This program is designed to provide Kindergarten students with an extra fun and exciting opportunity to learn.