Requirements: Must be 3 by (Dec. 31)
Expectations: Toilet trained. Child is able to complete bathroom needs on their own
Ratios: Ohio Job and Family Services allows for a 1 teacher to 10 students ratio
We will maintain a ratio of 2 teachers with 12 students
This allows for quality programming and ensures the children’s sense of safety and security within the classroom.
We offer 2 day morning classes from 9:00-11:30.
Curriculum: All of our programs use Creative Curriculum as a guide. The goal of all of our program is to meet the Ohio Preschool Standards that are set by the state. Our highly qualified teaching staff plans activities based on the interest and needs of the children.
- Helps the child transition from home to a learning environment.
- Children are encouraged to express themselves through art, science, music, movement, language and large motor experiences.
- They are learning to take turns and share space.
- They learn to follow simple directions, participate in small and large group activities, and begin to use words to solve problems.
- They will be exposed to recognizing their name.
- They will be exposed matching and recognizing colors.
- Beginning counting and number skills.
- Naming colors and shapes, and sorting objects.
- This program will focus on beginning classroom skills, transitions from home, large motor and fine motor skills.
- Children will participate in Bible Stories every other week.
- Children will attend music class every other week.